|Availability:||In stock (10)|
This balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy, is infused with real blackberry juice to create a delicate and complex flavor. The blackberry notes are sweet and tart, with a hint of acidity. It is perfect for salads and vegetables, fish, poultry, and roasted meat. We love it on vanilla ice cream!
Other Suggested Uses:
- Poured over salad (on its own or blended in a vinaigrette)
- Paired with any EVOO for dipping bread
- Drizzled over cheese or fruit pie
- Glaze over meat just before the BBQ
- Marinate pork, fish, or chicken
- Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil Olive Oil
Flavor - Blackberry, rich, fruity and sweet
Taste & Aroma - Smooth sweet blackberry flavor, bursting with fresh berry flavor
Balsamic Vinegar Di Modena Italy - Infused dark balsamic vinegar
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15mL, ½ oz.) Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0g, Monounsaturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 5mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Protein 0g.
Ingredients: Cooked grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavoring