Fresh Basil Olive Oil
|In stock (6)
Basil Infused Olive Oil
The basil is hand-picked and infused into the olive oil using a cold-pressing method, which preserves the flavor and nutrients of the basil. It has a fragrant herbal aroma and a burst of basil flavor. It is perfect for bread dipping, sandwich spreads, tossed salads with balsamic vinegar, and drizzled-over pasta primavera. Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil is also a good source of antioxidants and healthy fats.
Taste & Aroma: Fresh basil
California Grown, Infused extra virgin olive oil
- 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar
Other Suggested Uses:
- Bread dipping: Dip breadsticks, vegetables, or crackers in Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a flavorful snack.
- Sandwich spreads: Mix Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil with mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and herbs for a flavorful sandwich spread.
- Salad dressing: Blend Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil with lemon juice, vinegar, and herbs for a flavorful salad dressing.
- Drizzle: Drizzle Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil over pasta primavera, roasted vegetables, or fish for a flavorful finishing touch.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15mL, ½ oz.) Amount Per Serving: Calories 120 Calories from Fat 120 Total Fat 14g Saturated Fat 2g Polyunsaturated Fat 0g Monounsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 0mg Total Carbohydrate 0g Sugars 0g Protein 0g
California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavoring