Herb De Provence Olive Oil
|Availability:||In stock (10)|
Herbes de Provence
Our Herbes de Provence Natural Flavor Infused Olive Oil embodies the essence of summertime in the Provence region of southeast France with its timeless blend of thyme, savory, basil, marjoram, lavender, rosemary and fennel seeds. This fragrant herb oil is the best way to liven up any recipe and let your taste buds go on a French vacation. Use to marinate chicken overnight, on roasted potatoes or grilled vegetables to add immense floral, piney and herbaceous flavor to your favorite recipes. Made from natural flavors mixed with certified extra virgin olive oil.
Other Suggested Uses:
- Marinade chicken, fish, or tofu.
- Make a salad dressing by mixing with lemon juice, vinegar, and herbs.
- Drizzle on roasted vegetables, grilled meats, or pasta.
- Use for cooking at lower temperatures, such as sautéing or roasting.
- Flavor bread, crackers, or vegetables.
- Flavor dips and sauces.
- 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Meyer Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Mission Fig Balsamic Vinegar
Flavor: Herbs de Provence (Tuscan Blend Flavor)
Taste & Aroma: A rich blend of garlic, rosemary, basil, and Italian herbs
California Grown - Infused extra virgin olive oil
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavoring
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15mL, ½ oz.) Amount Per Serving: Calories 120 Calories from Fat 120 Total Fat 14g Saturated Fat 2g Polyunsaturated Fat 0g Monounsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 0mg Total Carbohydrate 0g Sugars 0g Protein 0g
California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavoring