Jalapeno Olive Oil
|Availability:||In stock (10)|
Jalapeño Olive Oil
Our delicious jalapeno olive oil is infused with the heat and flavor of fresh jalapeno peppers. It is made with cold-pressed olive oil and has a medium heat level and is perfect for cooking, dipping, or drizzling. Use it to add a touch of heat and flavor to any dish, from steamed vegetables to tacos to popcorn.
Other Suggested Uses:
- Replacement to butter or vegetable oil when sautéing vegetables, fish, or meat
- Marinate meat or fish with your favorite herbs and spices for at least 30 minutes before cooking
- Flavorful dressing for salads when combined with our popular 18-year-aged balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle the oil over your favorite dipping item and enjoy.
- 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- D'anjou Pear White Balsamic
Flavor – Fresh jalapeño
Taste & Aroma - Medium heat level and a complex flavor profile.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15mL, ½ oz.) Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g, Monounsaturated Fat 10g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g