Koroneiki Olive Oil (Organic)
|Availability:||In stock (7)|
Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A highly prized, sought-after olive varietal, this California-grown organic Koroneiki extra virgin olive oil is on the more herbaceous side of all of our oils with flavors hints of fruitiness, earthy and grassy. The Koronieki olive oil is known to have the highest polyphenol (antioxidant) content.
Other Suggested Uses:
- High-temperature cooking such as stir-frying, frying, and roasting. Koroneiki EVOO has a high smoke point at 410°F.
- Drizzle on salads or other dishes for a flavorful and healthy boost.
- Koroneiki EVOO is an excellent replacement of butter or other oils in baking.
- Marinate meats, poultry, or fish, Koroneiki oil helps to tenderize the food and add flavor.
- 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
Flavor – fruitiness, earthy and grassy
Taste & Aroma - fruity flavor with a strong aroma with notes of fresh grass, artichokes, and green olives.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15mL, ½ oz.) Amount Per Serving: Calories 120 Calories from Fat 120 Total Fat 14g Saturated Fat 2g Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g Monounsaturated Fat 10g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 0mg Total Carbohydrate 0g Protein 0g
Ingredients: 100% California-Grown Extra Virgin Olive Oil